Friday, May 6, 2011

I Like My Blog

I just haven't had a lot of time for it lately. I want that to change. Facebook is partly to blame. I can quickly go there, dump a short paragraph on what I think of something, attach a link or photo, and it's done. Somehow, I feel the blog deserves more time and thought. And I just don't have enough time for thoughtfulness. I am working far more than I had planned, but I am hopeful that this has changed and I will be back to having time for contemplation and time for writing, which I miss desperately. Of course, the gardening season is upon us, and being in the garden has many benefits, including that essential contemplation time.

And I have a new camera, so you will be seeing more photos here, like this:


My goodness these boys are scrumptious.

No comments: