Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Just Want To Punch It

Every time I see that set of octuplets' mother's face. I have such anger and, dare I say, hatred for this person that I have never met. How dare she do this? Six children was not enough? She had six children that needed her love and care and she didn't feel satisfied with them in her life? And she didn't think that she might need to commit all of what clearly are dismal resources, in every possible sense, to the care of her existing six children. And now the number is fourteen.

She is an idiot. She may be mentally ill, as some bloggers and commentators and lots of regular folks say, but that truly does not make her less of an idiot.

I cannot stand people like this. She will end up doing one of two things: making loads of money that she doesn't deserve, or she will take as much money in handouts as she can manage, as she has proven so far with her "disability" payments and the payments from the government for food stamps and her three "disabled" children. And in an interview she said she plans to use her student loan monies to pay for the support of her children.

What? I trust no monies from student loans ends up in her pockets now that everyone knows her intent.

I know this is more of a rant (or is it a rave) than most of you are used to hearing from me, but I really and truly find this woman to be the lowest form of human being. I am heartened to hear that no large companies are lavishing her with gifts (free houses like some multiple birth families have had, free diapers for life for others), because there is nothing about this story that should make them proud to be affiliated with this woman.

My sister and I discussed just after we found out the details of this woman with the fourteen children that she was after some fame, in the same vein as Jon and Kate Gosselin and their children on the TLC television series "Jon and Kate Plus Eight". And not so coincidentally, someone from TLC said in an article that I read today that there would need to be something that people actually want to see in order for them to proceed with any interest in this wacko's story. Jon and Kate are a riot and would make good television on their own. But how they are raising their kids (a set of twins and a set of sextuplets) and showing it to the world is a great and beautiful thing. The show is funny and touching and charming and not afraid to show the ugly side of life. This California woman could not hold a candle to the Gosselins. Master's degree be damned. I don't see the point of this woman continuing her education...she doesn't seem to have learned much so far.

No comments: